CILLITEC UAV-DRONE

CILLITEC UAV-DRONE

mercoledì 23 luglio 2014

ObliX: multirotor-blimp-drone



I am very excited to present ObliX to you! ObliX is my multirotor-blimp-drone idea, which will hopefully combine the flight time endurance of a blimp with the agile dynamics of a quadcopter.



The largest dimension of this hybrid-blimp would measure about 3 m and the lifting force of the helium volume would be close to 3 kg.

Starting to build ObliX, I decided to make a development blog about it. To be able to present and discuss the progress in just the way I like, I thought it might be a good idea to make my own website for it. So here it goes:



http://danielwibbing.wix.com/oblix



It would be awesome if you would have a look at my website and support the develop ObliX with your comments. Maybe you would even like to become a member of the development team? Go ahead and contact me!








 fonte:ObliX: multirotor-blimp-drone - DIY Drones

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento